We are one of the leading providers of pharmacovigilance training courses and education in india, providing high academic standards at low costs. Our portfolio of pharmacovigilance courses includes those which are suitable for beginners in the field, as well as attendees with more experience, and are supported by a broad range of international companies.
Our Pharmacovigilance Training Consist of industry oriented content to meet recent trends in Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies.
RESOLVE MEDIOCDE offers professional and industry oriented Pharmacovigilance Training thus opening doors to entry into the industry. Certification in PV adds benefit for those already in the industry as a tag of professional training and those new to the industry feel comfortable with backing of suitable and up-to-date information and training required to have continual growth in the industry. Certification in Pharmacovigilance is a wide-ranging course contribution candidate with knowledge and virtually important data’s about the industry type, working modalities, methodology used, techniques of quality control, drug development precisely but whole emphasis remains on Pharmacovigilance. This includes in depth study of varied types of adverse effects, serious adverse effect, adverse effect reporting regulation, documentation methods etc. With the achievement of this Pharmacovigilance Training course the candidate gets to select from diverse work areas of the industry/sector of his/her interest. Knowing all theoretical and practical facts about post advertising surveillance, candidate feels comfortable and confident when working in the industry. Obviously understanding has no match and thus efforts are made to bring in experienced professionals to present projects, take lectures and thus add to the benefits reaped from the course. Same is true for the professionals who are already a part of the CR industry but are keen on making tangential movement in their company by shifting to other Pharmacovigilance Department. Experimental training along with the lectures from expert professionals will help the participant to learn the practical aspects of pharmacovigilance process. After the course completion, the participant is projected to have extensive and advanced knowledge of pharmacovigilance industry and pharmacology, PSUR for adverse reaction reporting, MeDRA and WHODD Coding, etc.
The minimum eligibility criteria for Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance would include either of the following:
Graduates in Pharmacy and Bio-Sciences, Medical Professionals, i.e Doctors of all disciplines, subordinate professionals in Pharmaceutical and IT Industry, Clinical Research professionals are eligible to enroll in this course.
- Any degree in Bioscience/Life Sciences such as Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology etc
- Any degree in Medicine such as MBBS, BDS, BPT, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS etc
- Any degree in B.Pharmacy/ M. Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Any degree in Chemistry / Biostatistics / Bioinformatics
- Any degree in Nursing / Allied Health.
- Students in their final year of graduation for the above courses are also eligible to apply.
- Leading Brand in Pharmacovigilance Training in India
- Hands on Training in pharmacovigilance
- Industrial based Curriculam
- Trained By Expert in Pharmacovigilance
- Placement Assistance in India and abroad.
- Certificate course is a skill development program is planned to cover all aspects of Pharmacovigilance and drug safety management.
- It sensitizes the students and equips them with awareness on Pharmacovigilance practices worldwide and on the Indian scenario in brief.
- This course gives young executives an prospect to remain ahead of competitors in a very promising yet competitive environment.
- The prime objective is to provide a high-end training thereby improving the employment prospects of the participants.
Trained By Expert in Pharmacovigilance
Placement Assistance in India and abroad.