AAPC /AHIMA Examination Training with Mock Exams – CPC/COC/CIC/CCS/CPMA
AAPC or AHIMA Certified Medical Coders have a great career opening in India, UAE, Philippines, Canada and different other countries.
Medical Coders with experience and certifications are highly paid when compared to other life science and paramedical jobs. The concert of a Medical Coder based on skills, knowledge and accuracy is continuously monitored for improvement and quality. This ensures the career growth which is correlative to the performance without any malpractice. If the Medical Coder is highly proficient and enthusiastic and has good communication skills then he or she can climb the corporate ladder rapidly.
ICD 10 CM is International Classification of Diseases 10th Revision Clinical Modification which is useful for coding diagnosis and problems related to patient for which they require healthcare services.
CPT is Current Procedural Terminology is used for coding purpose and trails performed by the healthcare providers like physicians and surgeons to treat or diagnose the problems related to patients.
HCPCS is Healthcare Common Procedural Coding System used for coding medical equipments, devices, ambulance, surgical trays, wheelchairs etc.
For Certification All the students are eligible, who have successfully completed Medical Coding from RESOLVE MEDICODE CPC Coaching centre after attending 2 month to 3 month of Training sessions. American Academy of Professional Coders provides CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P and many more certification for experienced medical coders and American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) provides CCA, CCS and CCS-P certification to experienced coders. To gain certification from AAPC Resolve Medicode provides CPC Mock questions for practice sessions and 15 days free examination training. Both certification exams can be applied online after attending 3 month of Medical Coding and Billing Program provided by RESOLVE MEDICODE CPC Training centre. Placement Assistance is provided to All Certified Candidates after Successfully Completion of the training program. RESOLVE MEDICODE Certified Candidates are placed in Leading US Healthcare MNCs across the country & Abroad. Eligibility Criteria: Any Degree Our Training is designed with step by step guidance on all topics including Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology with ICD – 10 CM, CPT and HCPCS Coding including Medical Billing for Long Term Career in Medical Coding.
|Mode of Training||Classs room / Online|
|Timing||24/7 Access (Includes Training Materials)|
|Maximum Time||Complete Medical Coding|
- Best CPC Training Institute in India
- Industry Oriented CPC Training
- AAPC / AHIMA Trained Instructor
- 100% result Oriented
- Unlimited Mock Questions Practice
FEATURES OF CPC
- Training completely focussed on AAPC.
- CPC is suitable for people planning to work in Abroad
- CPC is preferred for those planning to take CPC-AAPC Exam.
ADVANCED CERTIFICATION IN MEDICAL CODING (CPC)
RESOLVE offers 120 hours of Theory and infinite practical sessions for Advanced Certification in Medical Coding with unlimited backup support. The following training modules will be covered in addition to the above.
- CPC and CPC-H Sample Question Pattern
- CPC and CPC-H Model Question Papers among lot of coding practice scenarios
CPC-MEDICAL CODING TRAINING
- Complete ICD-10 CM, CPT-4 and HCPCS training.
- RCM Training with HIPAA compliance.
- Training covers complete industrial requirement.
- Training methodologies and Placement process is in par with ISO 9001:2008 certification standards
- Highly Experienced and CPC certified Trainers
- Anatomy and Physiology training handled by Experienced Doctors.
- Certification provided after successful completion of training
Placement assurance after certification.
STUDY MATERIALS INCLUDED
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology Training Manual – Included
- Certification in Medical Coding Training Manual- Included
- CPC Sample Exam Question Papers – Included
- CPC previous years Question paper with rationale and Answers – Included
- Medical Terminology.
- Complete Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Clinical tests and Surgical Procedures.
- ICD-10 CM General Coding guidelines, conventions and coding for acute and chronic conditions.
- CPT-4 Procedure Coding and NCCI edits with Medical Billing Terminologies.
- Radiology and Pathology Coding.
- Evaluation and Management Coding, Surgery Coding and Anesthesia Coding
- HIPAA Training
- Revenue Cycle Management and CPC, CPC-A and sample question pattern
- CPC sample question papers with hundreds of coding practice scenarios.